It is true that we need to work and be Busy about the things that bring our dreams to pass.
For a dream cometh through the multitude of business; and a fool’s voice is known by multitude of words.
However The greatest work of our natural hands will amount to nothing, if we do not first intentionally work with the spirit. and if the Lord is not working with us.
Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.
And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.
The system of work
1. Hope- painted picture of God‘s vision on your heart
2. Faith- The deep conviction of truth (God’s Word is Truth)
3. Disciplined mind – take authority and bring every thought captive that paints a different picture than the one that God has already painted on your heart by his word.
4. Declaration – to declare from your heart what you believe. To make a decree for things to come into order.
5. Patience – consistent stable and loyal to faith. (One might call this the true meaning of religion) in James 1:4 God calls patience gender specifically female. This means that patients has the ability to conceive and give birth. The Work Of patience yields perfection.
2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;
3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.
4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.
This is My enhanced translation by Greek Word study:
Be Joyful, When you are surrounded by many different opportunities to exercise your convictions. For you know that by exercising these convictions frequently you will become consistent and established in what you know to be true. Be patient for you are being formed into perfection and given everything that you need and want.