Jesus paid it all
John 19:30. When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar he said it is finished and he bowed his head and gave up the ghost
Greek word. Teleo – it means to make an end finish fulfill accomplish perform but it also means to pay.
The same word is translated pay in both
Matthew 17:24 paying tribute or temple tax
Romans 13 :6. Paying taxes to government authority.
When Jesus said it is finished what he was saying was; The obligation due has been paid in full.
The soul that sins it shall die
John 3:16. For the wages of sin is death.
Death was the penalty that had to be paid. The obligation for sin. When Jesus gave his life upon the rugged Cross he paid it all.
What was finished?
what was paid for?
1. The penalty for the curse of sin. Death eternal separation from the Life of God. With the lifting of the curse comes living in the blessing. The blessing is the favor of God.
2, he paid for you to have access to God. Specifically access into his presence the provision and access to every promise. You who were once an enemy of righteousness have made peace with God through Jesus Christ. There is nothing you need that has not already been provided through Christ Jesus.
3. Canceled the dominion of sin and Satan on your life. All demonic power and control over you is broken. Total freedom. You are no longer held back. Bondage broken total freedom from oppression depression possession
4. Satisfaction of the full justice of God. Romans 3:21-26 A big word that is used here propitiation… Simply means that Every sin that was previously committed has been atoned for and the fierce judgment of God has been appeased. Jesus’s sacrifice was enough to meet the obligation of the law. No justice is given to everyone who believes and receives justification through Christ Jesus. Justified- just as if I had never sinned. With justification comes Total restoration. He has restored unto you everything that was missing everything that is broken.
5. Healing all sickness, pain, and diseases. Isaiah 53:4-5. 1 Peter 2:24
6. The Infilling of power and full anointing of the Holy Spirit. Galatians 3:13-14. John 7:37-39
Along with all of the fruit and the gifts.